The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – Administrator**
Venn Group are working with a large Healthcare Trust based in London, who are looking to recruit an Administrator to start as soon as possible.
Location: London – Stratford, Chelsea.
Remote Opportunities also available!
Salary: Band 4 / 5
Hours: Full time
Duration: 3 - 6 months
The successful candidate must:
- Electronic Diary management (multiple diaries)
- Minute taking (including drafting agendas/typing up of minutes/action plan coordination)
- Multi-tasking – and pro-active mindset
- Minute taking
- Taking phone calls and answering patient queries
- Maintaining patient records
- Diary management
- Booking patient appointment and coordinating pathways
- Ability to take detailed minutes on a regular basis and knowledge of agenda setting process
- Oral/ written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise
- Ability to work using initiative and organise own workload
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Previously experience within the NHS
- Basic knowledge of project principles
If interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7557 7667 to discuss further.