Adult Social Care Lawyer - Full Time - 3 months ongoing contract
Calling all adult social care lawyers interested in joining a London Borough! Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Senior and Junior Adult Social Care Lawyer on a 3-month rolling contract.
This will be a full-time assignment (35 hours per week).
- Experience of managing Court of Protection welfare cases
- Experience of mental health cases – s117 and nearest relative
- Experience of ordinary residence
- Experience of Care Act assessments and finances
- Experience of judicial review would be an advantage
- Experience of S.17/20 of the Children Act would be an advantage
- Experience of adults and family with NRPF would be an advantage
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing as this role is to start as soon as possible.
For further information please email email@example.com or should you wish to discuss your suitability for this position please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667 for a confidential discussion.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then please be aware your CV has not been shortlisted for this vacancy.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.