Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in the South of England to recruit an Interim Adults Project Manager, to identify and transform adult social care processes, administration, policy and delivery across commissioned services.
The Interim Adults Project Manager will ensure the Directorate has made the changes required to meet the requirements set out in the Care Reform, with consideration for the Council’s strategic objectives.
The project will also make recommendations to include any technological solutions to help residents manage their access into ASC services, their financial pathway as well as some of their care and support needs in this way wherever possible.
Location: Hampshire / hybrid working – currently infrequent onsite days
Period: 6 months initial
Hours: Full time
IR35 Status: Outside
Responsibilities of the Interim Adults Project Manager:
- Identify the current landscape of provider options and identify any gaps in service provision to enable the move to new ways of working and a wider more flexible provision of services
- Propose new models of delivery, identifying potential restructuring of teams, financial risk management and access to technology to enable better working together
- Carry out sessions with staff to develop the commissioning links to the operational ASC pathway
- Monitor and report incoming work / volumes and pace of service delivery clearly against the requirement of the people accessing ASC services
- Provide an options appraisal to the Programme Board to facilitate the decision-making process of those key decisions raised and escalated throughout this scope of work
- Project manage any proposed options for a new commissioning model under the direction of the Director of Commissioning and Director of Operational Services
- Engagement with Service and Team Managers to ensure the remit and requirements of the commissioning pathway are in place, and wider engagement with key partners to inform of policy / process / changes etc.
- Collate all activity and interdependencies in an overarching project plan and report into the ASC Reform Programme Board at the monthly meeting including all risks and issues
Required Experience for the Interim Adults Project Manager:
- Proven track record in successfully leading transformation projects in Adult Social Care Services, ideally in a local authority setting
- Robust knowledge of national policy and transformational change in Local Authority to understand key relationships, partners, and stakeholders
- Substantial experience of confidently reporting and presenting to Senior Leaders / and communicating and engaging across the workforce and its partners