Agency Reference Number: 7027840
An NHS Organisation in Essex is looking for a band 5 and band 6 Apprenticeship Assessor on an interim basis to join their busy Education and L&D Team. The successful candidate will support the delivery of pre-professional training programmes and the Talent for Care and apprenticeship agenda, and carry out induction, support and assessment of learners ensuring timely completion of the individual learning plan. It is essential that applicants are a registered healthcare professional, and have an Apprenticeship Assessor Award.
Hourly rate: £17.80 – £22 PAYE
Duration: 12 weeks
Location: Essex/Remote Working
Your duties will include:
- Assessment of learners to take place in accordance with sector, awarding body and TAQA Guidelines
- To deliver Numeracy and Literacy to level 2, as required for the support learners preparing for or commencing apprenticeship pathways
- Manage a caseload of learners as agreed with the Line Manager and to carry out regular learner visits
- Carry out learner inductions; this includes comprehensive completion of skills scans, Individual learning plans, initial assessments to establish the correct level and programme of study
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be a registered Healthcare professional
- Have an Apprenticeship Assessor Award
- Have relevant knowledge of subject(s) covered in the NHS mandatory / core curriculum including
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.