Asset Manager - Metro
An opportunity has arisen for an Asset Manager to join a new team responsible for the West Midlands Metro.
This is a newly created role which offers high levels of autonomy and the chance to make a measurable impact. It would be ideally suited to an experienced Asset Manager who is able to take a holistic view of complex systems and develop long term strategic asset management plans.
The position is based in Birmingham and will allow for hybrid and agile working.
- Develop and maintain a Strategic Asset Management Plan for West Midlands Metro
- Use the electronic Asset Management System (Agility)
- Analyse and interpret asset performance data (for example wear data)
- Help develop standards to monitor the condition of the Metro asset.
- Ensure the asset register is kept up to date and asset changes are recorded.
- Develop short, medium and long term asset renewal plans
- Monitor stock and obsolescence issues
- Look at opportunities to reduce the overall cost of maintenance and renewals activities
- Analyse and write complex technical reports covering all aspects of asset management
- Experience working in an asset management role
- Experience of writing strategic asset management plans
- Experience developing whole life strategy, policy and processes for Asset Management
- Experience using electronic Maintenance Management Systems to support decision making
- Knowledge of Light or Heavy Rail Engineering (desirable)
- Brand new role offering lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to have and demonstrate an impact
- Work with excellent stakeholders
- Strategic role
- Hybrid, flexible and agile working
- Competitive pension
- Competitive annual leave
To apply, please email your CV to Nik Stoate at Venn Group email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Nik Stoate at Venn Group for a confidential discussion on 0121 616 0681.