Assistant Director - Public Health
Rate: £800 per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 6 months
Remote: Remote Working Available
We are currently working with a large local authority who require the assistance of an Assistant Director - Public Health on an interim basis for 6 months.
The position is the specialist consultant in public health who oversees the Knowledge, Evidence and Governance (KEG) sub-division of public health
- To ensure the delivery of efficient, effective Public Health across the local authority
- To foster effective partnerships with the NHS
- To work collaboratively to ensure integrated health and social care delivery
- To support the DPH in delivering committed savings proposals and have appropriate governance in place
Essential Candidate Criteria:
- Included in either the GMC Full and Specialist Register or
- UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.