Venn Group London’s Finance department has been exploring new opportunities with exciting hospitality partners and are happy to present this Assistant Management Accountant opportunity at a prestigious and well-known restaurant chain. The role would provide a salary of £35,000 p.a. The client is looking to bring in a diligent and hard-working individual with multi-site experience in the hospitality industry.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Reviewing budgets and projections by restaurant and report on variances
- Assisting with reporting of sales information
- Preparing and posting monthly prepayment journals
- Assisting with reporting of F&B margins
- Assisting auditors with month and year-end duties
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous exposure to management accounting and month-end processes
- Previous experience in Hospitality or Retail
- Familiarity with multi-site working
- Experience with Sage & Fourth Hospitality Systems
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Patrick Powell on our switchboard number 020 7557 7667.