Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7070790
A position has arisen for an interim Assistant Mechanical Engineer placed within a highly reputable Educational organisation situated in Bedfordshire. This role will oversee the delivery of mechanical projects for a contract length of 4-5 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure key contractors deliver the agreed service levels and in a compliant manner
- Investigate faults and breakdowns
- Carry out regular inspections to check on quality and compliance with appropriate standards
- Develop proposals for repairs and improvements programmes via reports for the Engineer to review
- Review method statements and risk assessments inspecting the quality of work carried out on boilers, air conditioning, pressure vessels etc.
- Provide technical support, review designs and inspect works
The successful candidate should have:
- You will have a recognised mechanical qualification such as HNC or NVQ
- You will have knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety and experience working with BMS systems
- Ideally you will have a Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH/IOSH
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.