Fully remote Benefits Team Leader vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a local authority and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Benefits Team Leader
Rate: £24982 - £27741 per annum
Length: Permenent contract
Hours: 37 hours per week (some flexibility)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responsible for a team of 8 benefit assessment officers cross trained on revenues
- Management of your team to include motivation, guidance, support, monitoring output and performance against target
- Undertaking staff appraisals, identification of training needs and maintenance of accurate records, such as flex cards, work logs, time sheets and statistics
- Deal with staff disciplinary/capability procedures in line with council policy
- Involvement in the implementation of new procedures and working practice
The successful candidate must have in depth benefit knowledge in a previous local authority setting. Previous people management experience is highly desirable in any capacity
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Dan Fowler or 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.