Building Team Leader Required, Nottingham, 3-6 Months Temporary
Venn group is currently recruiting for a building team leader for a client in the Nottinghamshire area. The role is on a temporary basis.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of the building maintenance team
- will provide day-to-day supervision and support to their team to ensure that the building section is able to give a safe, courteous and efficient service to the building’s users
- Carry out on-site surveys with senior staff to establish/clarify the scope of works on proposed refurbishment/upgrading schemes and act as Clerk of the Works on building maintenance projects
- Plan, prioritise and schedule the work, and issue it to the team working with the HFM
Control Room to ensure best use of resources
- Administer and be responsible for good timekeeping and staff discipline. Maintain accurate records of staff annual leave and sickness, ensuring that adequate staffing levels are maintained. Complete an accurate weekly time sheet and ensure that it is correctly authorised and processed in a timely manner
They will be available on short notice, the rate for the role will be within the range of £20-£23 per hour
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.