Business Support Officer
Location: West Midlands
Rate: Competitive salary PAYE (Negotiable dependant on experience)
Duration: Until August 2023 (likely extensions)
Working Pattern: Hybrid, Full-time (37 hours)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Support Officer to join a great Local Authority within their Fostering Panel Team based in the West Midlands on an interim basis.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of working in a business admin role
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Have the ability to plan & organise diaries
- Previous experience of typing, minute taking, inputting to systems and coo-ordinating meetings, including some of a highly confidential nature in a multi-agency setting as directed by the Business Admin Supervisor
- Experience of finance and procurement would be an advantage
- A proven track record of dealing with administrative duties to a high standard
- Hold NVQ Level 1 in Business Administration or equivalent
- Typing/word processing ability to OCR/RSA 2 standard or equivalent
- A standard DBS check will be required for this role
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.