An organisation in Cheshire are looking to recruit a permanent Buyer to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The organisation are really flexible and will offer partial working from home along with flexi-time.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Procurement Manager to deliver the overarching Procurement Strategy and proposed procurement transformation objectives
- Developing strong working relationships with suppliers and acting as their key business contact to resolve any contract or invoice queries
- Cost and price analysis
- Managing contracts and monitoring suppliers
- Identifying, incorporating and reporting cost and efficiency measures included in procurement projects
- Providing stakeholders with a range of options and solutions to maximise value for money and benefit to the business
This role would suit someone working towards their CIPS and looking to further their procurement career. Public sector experience is desirable.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.