Job Title: CAD Technician
Job reference: J60646
We are currently recruiting for a Cad Technician within a leading Healthcare NHS Trust based in West Yorkshire. These are key role within the trust and will be on an ongoing temporary contract
Duties will include:
- Proficient with AutoCAD software (minimum of 1 years' recent working experience) and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word, as well as the Trust's Facilities software
- Undertake ongoing correction and updating of the Trust's AutoCAD drawings - working under the technical engineer
- Trust drawings will cover site, building, and floor layout plans, fire plans, and all types of services plans as well as small projects of a varying nature.
- Undertake basic surveys for building layouts, fire equipment, and site information drawings
- Use the Trust system to source documentation, reports, and general drawing information
- Provide basic drawing and information support to the wider Trust
- Good communication skills, well organised, attention to detail, and a flexible attitude to work and tasking is essential
- Travel between Trust sites is essential so applicants must be able to drive and have access to transport
- Daily day to day tasks: Prepare, edit, update, and print AutoCAD drawings using contractor surveys and/or as directed by the engineer
- Identify faults and errors relating to the drawing files or drawing information
- Audit drawing layers, blocks, and X-Refs to comply with updated standards
- Survey building layouts and fire equipment information as required
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A-Level standard in Computer-Aided Design and possess sufficient on-site experience of at least 1 year
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Standard DBS will be carried out on all successful candidates
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please contact Siobhan Allinson at Venn Group or apply below.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.