Capital Project Manager needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: J76358
A position has arisen for a Permanent Project Manager placed within a highly reputable organisation within Oxfordshire. This role takes responsibility for the delivery to time, budget, and quality of delegated capital and revenue projects.
Your duties will include:
- Planning, monitoring and controlling of all aspects of one or more high value, complex capital and revenue projects
- Using technical knowledge and experience to resolve project issues to ensure the successful delivery to the specified programme, cost, and quality standards
- Responsibility for one or more projects (up to £20million in value), including refurbishments, redevelopment, and new builds
- Developing a Stakeholder Engagement Plan, ensuring that the public, users, and internal and external stakeholders are fully and appropriately involved throughout the project
- Managing the main construction contract including performance review and management, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation, including Health and Safety, environmental standards, statutory approvals, and DH mandatory standards (HTMs and HBNs)
- Reporting monthly on the project’s budget and actual expenditure, including impact of project variations
The successful candidate should have:
- Degree qualified in a construction related disciple
- Membership of a chartered institute in the construction industry
- Significant experience of successful project management of high value (up to £20m) and complex construction projects within a Healthcare environment
- Detailed knowledge of HTM/HBN requirements in relation to design and construction
- Please note a DBS will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.