Recruitment Agency reference: 7077850
A position has arisen for a Caretaker based within a housing association in Suffolk. This is a key role on a temporary to permanent basis. It is paying between £10 - £12 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Caretaker
Your duties will include:
- Day to day cleaning of communal areas on high and low rise buildings
- Cleaning of stairways, hallways and some external cleaning
- Mopping, sweeping and brushing
- Replacing lightbulbs & changing locks
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in Caretaking or a similar role
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.