VENN GROUP The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Carpenter Joiner wanted for an immediate start
Hours: 36.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Salary: £24,285-£27,929 per year
Main responsibilities of the role
- Involved in the construction, alteration and repairs of 1st and 2nd fixings throughout various buildings
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs of internal and external fabric of buildings
- Construction of fixtures including fitting out laboratory, office, and workshop situations from technical drawings
- Responsible for the repair and overhaul of locks, latches and bolts where necessary
- Glazing of doors, windows, skylights and greenhouses
- Recognised carpentry joinery apprenticeship with City and Guilds certificate or equivalent NVQ Level 3
- Experience working with wood and wood working tools as well as knowledge of joinery procedures and techniques
- Please note a full driving license will be required for this role
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply now!
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.