Case Officers – Financial Assessments Team
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation in Leicestershire who require the interim assistance of a full time and part time Case Officer to support their Adult and Communities Adult Social Care Finance team.
The main purpose of the role is to manage financial assessments for service users in receipt of chargeable services provided by Adult Social Care, and to provide advice regarding state benefits, signposting or referring on as appropriate. for the purpose of undertaking a financial assessment for care and support in either a residential/nursing home or in the community.
Rate: Negotiable hourly rate dependant on experience
Duration: 6 months
- Working with older and disabled people and their representatives, to obtain all appropriate financial and other relevant information
- This information is for the purpose of undertaking a financial assessment for care and support in either a residential/nursing home or in the community.
- To acquire and maintain awareness of appropriate specialist knowledge of non-residential and residential departmental charging policies and procedures
- Undertake financial assessments for adults and children services
- Manage and take responsibility for your allocated case load
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of, or ability in:
- Managing a caseload involving dealing with queries and correspondence from the public
- Working with a computerised financial and data management systems
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care policy and practice
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality, data security and management
- Communicating well, verbally and in writing
- Gathering and analysing information
- Working without direct supervision, managing your own time effectively, prioritising to meet deadlines
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.