Planning Property Locum
Venn Group’s dedicated legal team is currently working with a well founded Local Authority based in West London who is recruiting for a Chief Solicitor to join their Planning and Property department .
Day to day tasks include :
- Assist with the management of legal services in relations to planning and property
- Oversee and provide effective and cost efficient delivery within the planning and property team
- Second in command to the Director of Resources in his/her role as the Councils Monitoring Officer
- Deal with complex matters that arise in Planning or Property
- Draft reports on sensitive issues that affect the council, safeguarding relevant considerations presented before Members when policies are determined
Skills required :
- Qualified Solicitor , Barrister or CILEX
- Leadership and management experience
- Considerable experience within Planning or Property law
- Ability to work within a complex system
The role is offering a competitive hourly rate and this role will be for a minimum of 3 months
Interested ? For more information , please contact Jade Gorrod
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcome applications from all candidates .