Co-Production Officer (SEND/Citizen Engagement)
We are currently working with a well-established organisation who are looking for the interim support of a Co-Production Officer to help the organisation develop strategies to embed co-production with children, young people and families at the heart of all their work to improve SEND services within the area.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting officers to ensure that co-production is embedded in everything that the organisation does and that the experience of children and families is central
- Working on the refresh of the SEND Strategy and ensuring that parents and carers feel engaged in the process and feel ownership of the end product
- Working closely with the SEND Improvement Programme Manager, the Comms and Engagement Lead and Parent Carer Forum
Key experience/skills needed:
- The client is interested in people with a background in either SEND or citizen engagement
- The candidate will need to have experience of working to engage families from a range of background sand in developing engagement strategies, events and tools
- The client is looking for someone who has experience working with parents and carers
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of and experience in SEND however the client will consider individuals with experience with user involvement and engagement work in an area such as Social Care
Fully Remote Working
Rate: Daily rates starting at £400 per day (This may be negotiable depending on experience)
Duration: 3-6 month contract initially
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.