Legal 500 law firm based in Staffordshire seeks an experience Commercial Property Paralegal to join their supportive team. With offices across the Midlands, our client has built an excellent reputation along with a large and loyal client base, by providing first-class client care and robust legal services to both businesses and individuals.
You will be undertaking your own caseload and assisting acclaimed Solicitors and Fee Earners with their work. Your caseload will be related to medium and large sized building developments rather than work related to plot sales. Long term, the firm do offer training contracts to those who prove their work ethic and ability.
The role will require you to:
- Meet billing targets and work independently
- Adhere to time constraints and provide excellent client care
- Communicate effectively with your team, clients and third parties
- The firm is offering a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Training contract opportunities after proven work ethic and ability
- Modern and progressive firm with a welcoming team
- Generous benefits and holiday package
- Onsite parking and nearby transport links
- 2 – 3 years prior experience assisting a Commercial Property department
- Great organisation and communication skills
- Ambitious with excellent attention to detail
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.