Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications and Engagement Manager for a public sector organisation based in Birmingham.
This job role will be mainly remote working with the odd requirement on site in Birmingham.
This role is an initial 3 month contract, working 37.5 hours a week paying £23.57/hr inclusive of holiday pay PAYE or £26.82/hr via umbrella.
- Lead the development and delivery of the highly specialist communication and engagement strategy proposing and implementing changes to plans, approaches and policies
- Support programmes in the development and management of their own internal communication arrangements
- Analyse, interpret and compare the options for communications activities, including how to respond to enquiries of a highly sensitive nature and recommend on how to present information or situations for dissemination to a wide range of both internal and external audiences
- Write, edit and proof-read content and articles for a variety of audiences
- Use a variety of software to support the drafting and distribution of reports, publications, information leaflets and proactive content to staff, media, partners and other audiences
- To create multi-media content using desktop publishing and other software and assist in the production and delivery of the e-newsletters
- To support the smooth running of all events. This includes staff engagement events, producing relevant briefing notes for speakers and creating high quality visual presentations where required
- Monitor, evaluate and report on WMCPC campaigns and communication plans and activities by carrying out surveys, audits and staff focus groups
- Order print and design services and liaise with external companies as necessary
- Act as a point of reference to staff and callers through knowledge of the various areas of work carried out by the team
- Work within Trust policies and communications team standards including written and verbal, meet KPIs and contribute to the department’s quality management system
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Kirsty Piper or Philip Mylona on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates