Interim Communication Recruitment Solutions
Interim Communications Officer required immediately
Our client, based in South Wales is looking for a vibrant individual to work with their friendly Communications team. This is an amazing opportunity for a well-rounded and resourceful communications professional to produce engaging yet informative content.
Location: Pontyclun (Hybrid/ WFH)
Hours: 37.5 (Mon-Fri)
Length of Contract: 3 month+
Hourly Rate: £17.76 - £21.17 via Umbrella (DOE)
Vacancy: 60282/ J60141
- Alongside the Communications Manager, developing communications strategies to promote blood donation and donner engagement
- Creating positive and educational contact around the importance of donation
- Ensuring all social media activity (across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) is informative, engaging and aligned with communications objectives
- Responsible for liaising with staff from across the organisation to create engaging internal and external communications content, using stakeholder management skills to extract key information
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media outlets across Wales in order to secure support and optimise opportunities for media coverage
- Be a lead in sourcing real life donor and patient stories for promotion across communications channels, using compassion and empathy to sensitively communicate real life stories
- Maintaining the strictest confidentiality when dealing with documentation and ensure compliance with Data Protection legislation
- Responsible for the design and distribution of the staff and donor e-newsletter
- HE educated or equivalent
- Previous communications experience held in a similar capacity
- Proven experience in handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- NHS or public sector experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Holly Stafford or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.