Interim HR/Comms Recruitment Solutions
Communications officer required.
Where: Southwest – hybrid working
Hourly Rate: £14.35 -£17.62 (Via Umbrella)
Duration: 11 months
Vacancy reference: 71384
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications Officer for our client who are a Public Sector organisation based in the Southwest.
Duties will include:
- Planning, creation and publication of engaging communication content through a broad range of communications channels
- Be adept at identifying a target audience and developing salient communications material that can be delivered through appropriate channels
- Expected to have strong content creation skills to ensure all content can be repurposed for maximum impact across channels, for external and internal audiences
- Constantly researching innovations in social media to provide recommendations to enhance the overall communications strategy
- Support the creation and implementation of all promotional campaigns and events to increase public awareness
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Excellent design and IT skills, especially in Microsoft software’s
- A driving licence as will be expected to travel between sites
To apply for this role or to find out about other jobs, please contact Max Clifford or Peter Roberts from the HR/Comms recruitment team on 01179 308760 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.