Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Communications Officer for an NHS organisation based in Birmingham. The role is temporary on-going (37.5 hours per week) and is offering an hourly rate £18.54 (Umbrella).
The successful candidate must have previous experience within the Public Sector, preferably the NHS.
Duties will include:
- Planning and implementing communications projects, some of which are complex and involve a range of key stakeholders, for example joint communication campaigns
- Commissioning, writing, editing, proof reading, co-ordinating internal and external publications, patient leaflets, advice documents and online communications
- Writing press releases and articles
- Managing and monitoring the Trust’s social media channels
- Updating and managing content on the Trust’s website and intranet
- Responding to media enquiries including briefing journalists
- Providing and receiving complex and sensitive information including giving communications, marketing and media advice to managers, staff and committees which influence to ensure staff give appropriate communication approach
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.