Community Assistant Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Community Assistant
Rate: £12.23 inc holiday pay
Length: 3 months minimum
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing administrative support in the updating of housing applications, termination and creation of tenancies
- Efficient processing of Web applications on a weekly basis, ensuring no backlog occurs and that customers are updated accordingly
- Creating and ensuring effective management of lettings adverts across the various schemes, as well as any other advertising formats currently in use
- Effective management of the lettings email inbox and housing management system worktrays, ensuring we are responding in line with our Customer Service Standards
- Liaising with other Registered Providers, customers, Property Inspectors, Planners, Gas Team and Tenancy Management, to ensure the mutual exchange process is followed within the legal timescales and all compliance requirements are met throughout the process
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.