Established and well-known construction company seeks a Paralegal to join their growing team in the West Midlands on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Our client collaborates with housing associations and local authorities to develop property across the country.
Our clients’ mission is create a positive legacy with their work, create sustainable communities and building high quality properties. Their work can range from refurbishing homes, shared ownership matters, handling open market sale and construction of new builds.
You will be assisting the Head of Legal by researching legal issues and principles, preparing letters and advising on routine legal documents. You will be required to organise and check legal files and papers, liaise with customers and reviewing and advising customers on promotion terms and conditions.
- Competitive salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Private medical scheme and generous annual leave package
- Brilliant opportunity to widen conveyancing knowledge
- Minimum of one years’ experience assisting a corporate, commercial or conveyancing department
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and tackling a challenge
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude