An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, Continuous Improvement Consultant to join a growing Continuous Improvement team in London.
The CI team is responsible for leading improvement projects across all functions with the objectives of eliminating repeat failures, reducing waste and costs while improving quality, increasing efficiency, and improving ways of working.
The successful candidate will proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and will work across multiple functions in leading the development and implementation of solutions within a fast paced environment.
- Lean six sigma Black belt qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading process reviews and implementing solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Understanding of change management PROSCI
- Strong working knowledge of Business Process Management systems
- Financial Services experience
This role is looking to start in August and continue as a 6-month rolling contract.
Please contact the Financial Services team at Venn Group to discuss this role further.