Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Contracting Manager on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham. This is an interim contract for 6 months, offering a daily rate of £205 Umbrella.
Mixture of remote and onsite working.
- Assist in the effective commissioning, contracting and performance management of all primary medical care contracts
- Support the commissioning of primary medical care services and the procurement of those services
- Develop and implement policy and operating frameworks for the performance management of primary care contracts and delivering the NHS duty of continuous quality improvement
- Assist the development of Primary Medical Care services ensuring that future developments reflect local and national policy priorities
- Assist in the management of local performance, quality and contractual frameworks across the CCG and overseeing convergence with the national frameworks
- Develop specialist knowledge of the regulations relating to Primary Medical Care Contracts to ensure that the CCG's contractual arrangements reflect the regulations and that the obligations imposed by the obligations are being met
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.