Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Staffordshire. This role is a temporary position, initially till March 2022 and will be paying an hourly rate of £22.94 per hour via Umbrella Company.
This is a hybrid role with an expected 3 days on site and 2 days from home.
- To project manage Procurement activity and maintain an overview of a contract portfolio and to provide an effective and professional service which delivers on-going cost efficiencies and benefits to the Trusts
- To support the Strategic Procurement Manager and to be responsible for the management of staff within the Procurement Team
- To project manage the procurement projects, including pre and post tender discussions with both customers and suppliers
- To take an overview of an allocated portfolio, liaising with collaborative partners and Customers regarding contract development opportunities
- Analysis of portfolio both contract and non-contract, identifying new contracts and contract development opportunities
- Setting specific objectives and timescales and preparing detailed project plans all focused on achieving value for money
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of suppliers, and take remedial action when necessary
Successful candidate will need to have:
- Specialist procurement knowledge acquired through a degree, or MCIPS, plus expertise in EU Procurement and contract management obtained via further training and practical experience
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Keiran Cox on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.