Established law firm based in Derbyshire seeks a Legal Secretary to assist their Conveyancing team on either a full time or part time basis.
Long standing high street law firm who provide legal services on matters relating property, private client, commercial and dispute resolution law. The friendly and supportive firm offer progression opportunities and pride themselves on excellent client care. They utilise modern technology to provide solutions to complex requirements at a competitive cost.
You will be providing secretarial support the Partner of the firm and Solicitors. You will be required to undertake diary management, audio typing and digital dictation. The firm is seeking someone that will be able to work on their own initiative and can work as part of a team.
- Competitive salary, starting at £20,000 per annum
- Full time or part time working hours available
- Generous holidays package to include a week closure over Christmas period
- Experience providing secretarial support to legal departments (preferably conveyancing)
- Positive attitude to work
- Great team player with excellent communication and organisational skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.