Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Our client, a well-regarded law firm are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary within their residential property department for an initial 2-month contract. The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running, working effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience in dealing with residential property work
- Proficient in audio typing
- Capable of conducting searches and uploading documents to the Lender Panels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Immediate start (ASAP)
- 2-month contract while they seek to hire a permanent employee
- Office located in London
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Parking available
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your skills and talents within a well established firm. This role is also offering a competitive rate and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Adriana Patel on 0207 010 9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.