Recruitment Agency reference:62231
A position has arisen for a Cook within a highly regarded commercial organisation based in Cambridgeshire. This role will involve consistently preparing, cooking and presenting food to the highest standards on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate should have previous experience working in a busy kitchen, preferably within a commercial environment.
Your duties will include:
- Briefing the kitchen team when Catering Manager is absent
- Assisting in planning and preparation of menus
- Ensuring that food is cooked and in accordance to hygiene laws e.g. temperatures recorded, samples taken, foodstuffs stored safely, and food production plans completed
- Ensuring that dishes are costed to budget set out by the Catering Manager
- Assisting in stock controls
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of working in busy kitchen
- Excellent knowledge of food hygiene standards
- Enhanced DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to Sgarcha@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.