Corporate & Commercial Solicitor:
Venn Group's specialist legal team have partnered with a highly reputable SRA-regulated professional services consultancy who are actively recruiting for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate must be at least 4 years PQE and qualified in the UK.
- Managing a caseload of corporate and commercial matters
- Overseeing investment rounds, share allotments, share/asset sales and acquisitions
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (SaaS agreements, IP licences, Terms and Conditions etc.)
- Instructing, supporting and working with junior members of the team
- Supporting the business development of the department
- Occasionally advising on data protection and GDPR compliance matters
- Hybrid working – 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
- Permanent role
- UK qualified solicitor – minimum 4 years PQE
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the expanding legal department within the firm, contributing to client support within a commercial, collaborative, and diverse team environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 020 7557 7667 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.