Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a temporary assignment for around 5-6 months, offering an hourly rate of £14 via Umbrella inclusive of Holiday Pay.
This is a full time role with a hybrid working pattern requiring onsite presence one day per week.
The purpose of this job is as follows:
To provide an income administration support service to operations and customers in relation to all aspects of payments including direct debits, benefits and other payments into the business in relation to rents and service charges
- Politely and professionally answer all telephone calls, emails and website enquiries from internal and external customers. To take customer payments where this is not possible at court level
- Process and maintain Direct Debit mandates relating to rent and service charges, ensuring accuracy and compliance with BACS requirements. To assist with annual Direct Debits uplift due to charge changes
- Identify and act upon both former tenancy arrears and credit balances promptly after tenancy end, ensuring that where arrears exist, these are pursued in line with the Rent arrears policy. Where credits exist, to promptly refund to the resident or personal representative after ensuring that balances are accurate and have incorporated care or recharge balances
- Manage the Universal Credit portal ensuring that verification is undertaken promptly, thereby avoiding any delay in a residents’ Universal Credit claim
- Provide a tenancy administration service, where currently PEBBLES does not enable operations to do so. In relation to tenancy changes or manual amendments into Housing Management systems
- Ensure accurate data is entered onto ICT systems at all times and, where appropriate, complies with the requirements of the Data Quality standards and GDPR requirements
- Consistently deliver against customer service targets as specified by the Head of Business Processing
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact either Eliza O’Reilly, Philip Mylona or Thomas Brown on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.