Job Title: Customer Financial Services Supervisor
Job description: Venn Group has partnered with a global business based in Warwickshire to find a Supervisor to join a Customer Financial Services team on a full time, long-term temporary ongoing basis. You will be supervising and supporting a new team as well as completing day to day tasks including performance monitoring and management of development.
You will be expected to:
- Complete employee related administration
- Support initial/informal disciplinary action activities
- Monitor and manage day to day performance and take part in development discussions
- Implement existing and new policies and procedures
- Support the CFS Manager helping to maintain and improve operational efficiency, cost and service levels
- Initiate and perform actions needed to ensure that service levels are achieved
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in managing a team in a busy processing environment
- Be able to manage their own and teams time effectively
- Have good communication and organisational skills
If this role is of interest please apply online. Please also note that due to the large volume of responses we are receiving, we may not be able to get back in touch following your application. If this is the case, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Danielle Easton or James Feeney on 02476 229 898
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.