Diversity & Inclusion External Communications Officer
(3 says on site Gaydon)
Our client, a global organisation, urgently require an experienced to undertake a per.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Experience working within diversity and inclusion communications in a global business
- Proficient communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of budget responsibility
- Knowledge of media monitoring and reporting
- Previous experience of strategic PR & Communications
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Support the development and delivery of a strategic diversity & inclusion communication plan for external and internal audiences.
- Inform and communicate to all stakeholders using authentic and consistent messaging from the company’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
- Positively educate and influence perception by creating world-class campaigns, crafting compelling announcements and engaging content.
- Champion diversity and inclusion across the business and identify opportunities to communicate the work of the business and our people.
- Ensure diversity is considered across all campaigns and PR messaging across the business
- Support the development of a calendar of diversity & inclusion announcements, events and awards.
- Work closely with our internal Diversity & Inclusion Networks to help them communicate their activities and priorities externally.
- Support global teams to amplify and share the diversity & inclusion activity taking place around the world, supporting teams with activations when required.
- Work closely with external media to share company’s diversity and inclusion strategy in an impactful and engaging way.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams including HR, Sustainability, Corporate Affairs, Brand teams, Design etc.
- Support award and conference submissions.
- Support the development of briefing documents for events and media opportunities.
- Support uploading content to the corporate and media website, media monitoring, evaluation & reporting for campaigns.
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a global and high profile organisation.
For further information please contact Darcie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)