Interim Data Privacy Solicitor - West End Law Firm
Our client, an incredibly well regarded, top 200 law firm based in the West End is currently looking for an experience Data Privacy solicitor to assist them whilst they look to secure somenoe on a permanent basis.
This role offers the opportunity to work within a Data Privacy team with a very strong reputation as well as working in conjunction with their Employment and Comercial team.
Our client is looking for someone with experience in areas such as:
- SAR (subject access requests) for their employment side of data privacy
- Commercial contracts negotiation, reviewing etc. for European data sharing for their commercial business
- Advising on data privacy law risks arising from contracts with individuals and organisations
- Data privacy law advice across the entire lifecycle of the employment relationship
- Comfortable and fully set up in order to work remotely
The role is open to people looking for either an interim or permanent opportunity with both a competitive salary or daily rate being offered. The post will be entirely remote working so the successful candidate will have experience and confidence in being able to work effectively from home.
Should you be interested in this vacancy, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to contact Charlie Cripps on 0207 010 9001 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.