We are currently sourcing an exceptional Senior Data Strategy and Transformation Professional with at least 10 years of experience in data strategy and data management, ideally in the financial services industry.
The successful candidate will join a fast-paced, forward-thinking organisation and become part of a highly experienced and dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to drive growth and shape the future direction of the organisation through data-driven strategy and transformation.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Designing and implementing data-driven transformation initiatives that will enable the organisation to gain a competitive advantage.
• Developing and managing data-driven strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the organisation’s overall objectives.
• Leading the development and implementation of data-driven solutions that will optimise the organisation’s operations.
• Working closely with the organisation’s stakeholders to ensure data-driven strategies and solutions are in line with the organisation’s goals.
• Leading the development of data-driven tools and reports that will enable the organisation to measure and monitor its performance.
• Creating and maintaining data management systems and processes that will ensure the organisation’s data is accurate, up-to-date, and secure.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• At least 10 years of experience in data strategy, data management, or a related field, preferably in the financial services industry.
• A proven track record of designing and implementing data-driven transformation initiatives.
• Expertise in leading the development and implementation of data-driven strategies and solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• A strong understanding of data management systems and processes, with the ability to create and maintain them.
• A good understanding of data analytics and data visualisation technologies.
To discuss further, please apply for the position or reach out to the Financial Services team at Venn Group.