Contract Requirement - INSIDE IR35
Data Warehouse Developer
Venn Group are currently working with a NHS Trust who are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join their informatics function.
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Essex- 1 day per week on site the rest can be worked remotely
Within the Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse team this role will support the development of our Information Service which has the Data Warehouse at its core.
The post holder will be part of the team developing and rolling out a robust integrated Data Warehouse, developing scripts to extract, transform and load data from information systems across the Trust.
Duties of the role:
- Develop and support the business critical data warehouse and BI systems that are key to maintaining the continuity of the Trust’s business and operational processes.
- Take an active role within the team developing and supporting the SLAM Integration with CDS and ensuring that HRG grouper processing is timely and automation is applied as necessary.
- Take an active role within the team developing and managing corporate standards for data structures and the loading and maintenance of the data repositories.
- Provide system design and development services for bespoke applications utilising available technology including VBA, SSMS, SSIS and SSRS as well as other tools & technologies required.
- Liaise with third party suppliers and staff across all levels of the Trust in the planning, design and development of highly complex software system solutions.
- Migrate data marts and incorporate into the Data Warehouse.
Desired experience includes:
- Experience of Data Warehouse development using the SQL-Server Platform (2012/2016), Business Intelligence Development Studio and Dashboard Design with tools like Excel and QlikView/Qlik Sense
- Evidence of substantial software development experience in the full software development lifecycle and project management
- Evidence of working in a data warehouse environment within the NHS or other complex environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of data standards and definitions, preferably NHS Data Standards and definitions
- Experience of producing and executing test plans with development of good, clear documentation.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George Maguire on 02075577667.