Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit an Interim Database Administrator.
The role will be project-focused, upgrading Microsoft SQL Servers from 2008 to 2016, and with BAU responsibilities.
The Interim Database Administrator will support a Junior DBA, working as part of a team to support monitoring, patching, deploying updates, and backups/restores for SQL databases and related services.
- Daily rate: £500 Umbrella
- IR35 Status: Inside IR35
- Length: 3 months initially
Hybrid working is desirable for this role, with the team attending the offices in London once a week.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to 2016, with experience migrating databases between versions
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Environment, Azure SQL etc.
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL Server Integration Services packages (SSIS)
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
If you meet the above criteria for this requirement, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 72 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.