Debt Advisor Immediately Required
Location: Remote Working – Leicester
Length: Until October 2023
Hours: 40 hours per working week
Pay: £15.50 Per hour via umbrella
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Weekend Support Worker on a temporary contract. You will work with ex-offenders who have a range of debt issues to support them with their transition back into
the community through specialist financial advice and guidance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist clients in completing benefit checkers to determine their eligibility for benefits entitlement and signposting to access benefits and specialist benefit support agencies
- Build effective relationships with external agencies to maintain good relationships and maximise successful outcomes and share good practice
- Deliver both tailored group-based training sessions for clients, alongside one to one based case work
- Work closely with local stakeholders and agencies including National Probation service
- Keep records efficiently and in line with the needs and requirements of the prime contractor and HMPPS
- Report interventions, communications and outcomes as required
- Liaise with a number of different stakeholders and professional bodies to support with debt issues
- Previous experience in a related role
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kim Parsons on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.