Venn Group is excited to introduce a variety of new roles necessary to assist an upcoming project within the East Midlands, improving Elective Care at an established Trust.
This project requires the following roles:
Delivery Manager £31.73 via an umbrella company (ref. 7195050)
User Trainer £18 via an umbrella company (ref. 7195910)
Operational Delivery Team Member £21.17 via an umbrella company (ref. 7195110)
Contract length: 3 Months initially
Start dates are as soon as possible.
Main outcomes to work to for this project:
- Reduction in waiting lists through validation
- Increase in theatre capacity utilisations
- Patients reprioritised or discharged in the first 3 weeks
- Improve equity of access, reduce unwarranted variation in clinical outcomes and productivity
- Ensure we provide timely care to our patients and reduce the elective backlog
- Keep elective pathways running for as long as possible in the context of managing COVID surge and elective recovery
- Operate in the most efficient way possible and to increase productivity
- Follow best practice
To be a part of this project, contact Leah Waldron or Rebecca Shrives on 0121 616 0660, quoting the reference number for the role you're applying for.
*Rates may differ dependent on experience*