Deputy General Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated individual to take up a Deputy General Manager post within a home county.
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £251.20 (+ £30.32 = £281.52) PAYE or £315.68 umbrella daily
This requires multiple site working
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Divisional team to manage Clinicians and Service Managers; ensuring delivery of their objectives through regular performance review meetings
- Attending Trust-wide performance meetings, deputising for the Divisional manager both internally and externally
- Highlighting where performance targets have not been met and implementing remedial action plans a an Identify early stage
- Ensuring the directorate is able to monitor and manage performance by ensuring appropriate data is available
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience of senior NHS healthcare service management across a trust
- Have experience across the healthcare sector
If you are interested in this position and available, please apply ASAP.