Desktop Engineer (Multiple roles available)
Duration: 3 Months with likely extension
Location: Various sites across Essex
Rate: £150 daily Inside IR35
The Desktop Support engineer will work within a team of 9-12 located across all various sites with the main objective of replacing all end user equipment identified for replacement in a given financial year.
The End User estate is made up of tens of thousands of different asset types including but not limited to iPods, iPads, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Monitors, TVs, AV Equipment, Unified Comms handsets and peripherals.
Core responsibilities include a variety of activities including (but not limited to):
- Responsible for ensuring that all Incidents and Requests are dealt with by the support team in a timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Responsible for ensuring that the team adhere to security measures in respect of IT equipment for the protection of the Trust IT service from hackers, computer viruses and any other such assaults
- Fully understand and advocate the use of ITIL principles such as Change Management, Incident Management, Demand Management, Problem Management Service Catalogue Management and Service Level Agreement Management in accordance to the local policies and procedures
- A good understanding of reporting in SCCM and SQL
- Application, Hardware and Operating System investigation testing
Desired experience and technical skills required include:
- Extensive specialist IT support experience and use of hardware, software and tooling products
- Advanced knowledge of both Microsoft and Windows Packages
If you are interested in this position please urgently send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Sarah or Georgia on 02075577667