Venn Group are currently recruiting for an ecommerce and Digital Executive for a reputable organisation in the automotive sector.
Working remotely, but with a requirement to be on site when required , this is a 3 – 6 month contract.
The successful candidate
Duties will include:
- Supporting all aspects of the eCommerce/ Offers content in close coordination with the key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the CEC in the use of different Back Office tools
- Be fully involved in all updates/ projects relating to eCommerce platforms either with internal teams or the appointed web/digital agencies
- Ensuring projects are planned, prioritised and delivered to required functionality and budget for by assisting in specification, testing and implementation
- Working proactively with the wider CMO team to build seamless customer journeys across the entire digital ecosystem to drive online/ offline sales or lead generation
- Assisting with content build on Brand sites
- Understanding the data flows relating to the eCommerce platforms from both a technical and user-journey perspective
- Working towards agreed KPIs for the digital funnel
- Reviewing internal websites to identify any issues or improvement opportunities
- Reviewing competitor's digital offerings to gain insight for benchmarking and best practice
- Utilise tools available (Google Analytics/ Hotjar/ Sessioncam) to make informed decisions about how to prioritise work
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.