Interim Housing Director Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Charity and would like to introduce the following position
Position: Interim Housing Director
Rate: £24.22 per hour (Umbrella)
Length: 12 weeks
Hours: 40 hours (Monday – Friday, 9a.m – 5p.m)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responsible for day to day staff management, including the line management of all staff and volunteers, promotion of staff welfare, development, training and appraisal
- Ensuring the effective performance management and development of staff through regular appraisals
- Responsible for developing the charities policies and procedures and ensure that all are properly implemented, monitored and regularly updated
- Ensuring health and safety policies and procedures are developed, effectively implemented and regularly reviewed
- Responsible for all marketing & communications including the management of the website, editing content for social media platforms and press releases
- In conjunction with Trustees, promote the development of the organisations aims and objectives and promote the wider issues of homelessness by undertaking public speaking, dealing with the media etc
The successful candidate must have a DBS certificate and can start within a short notice
To find out more about any of these roles or to apply please contact Sophie Chamberlain or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £50 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.