Job Title: Disrepair Surveyor
Job reference: 7025765
Venn Group has been approached by a Housing Association in Greater Manchester to recruit for a Disrepair Surveyor on a temporary ongoing basis.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working as a Surveyor.
The duties will include:
- Responsible for carrying out surveys as part of a dis-repair claims being made by the tenants
- Carry out property inspections and provided advice to social housing landlords on whether claims were genuine
- Complete 10 – 15 inspections per day, over the phone or face to face
- Provide full written reports and Scott Schedules
- Carry out a post inspections and signed of works should no further repairs be required
- Working in line with section 10 and 11 legistlation
- Social Housing experience
- Experience of producing Scott Schedules
- Own transport (mileage paid)
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Judge or Siobhan Allinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.