Divisional Operations Director – Women’s and Children’s
Venn Group is currently working with an NHS Organisation in the South East who are looking for a Band 8d/9 Divisional Operations Director for their Women’s and Children’s Directorate
Rate: £430 - £590 daily (dependent on experience)
Length: 3 Months initially, chance of extension
Location: Central London
Role sits inside IR35
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- As lead of the Division the Divisional Operations Director holds a senior post in the organisation. Overseeing the following services: Women’s Services, Maternity, Neonatology, Gynaecology, and Fertility
- The individual will be expected to both lead the division and make a significant contribution to the setting and delivery of the trust’s overall strategic objectives.
- The postholder will lead the divisional senior management team consisting of the Associate Medical Director and Divisional Deputy Chief Nurse.
- The Divisional Operations Director is responsible for providing strategic, general, and operational leadership to the Division. Responsible for the delivery and development of high-quality services within available resources, in accordance with the Trust’s corporate strategy and annual plan. The services to be delivered with due regard to clinical governance, and quality standards and both national and local priorities for healthcare.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a character and approach that is supportive, inclusive and collaborative
- Have worked at 8D banding or higher previously
- Have a proven track record of strategic and operational management with responsibility for the full range of operational and clinical services.
- Have experience of working at senior management level in a large complex environment.
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Henry on 020 7557 7667.