Urgent Requirement – Cleaning Manager – Temporary to Permanent - Birmingham
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Cleaning Manager for a large organisation based in the Birmingham area. The ideal candidate will be immediately available or available at short notice and willing to work for between £20 and £23 per hour including holiday pay
The role will involve:
- Responsible for the workload management of Domestic, Housekeeping Supervisors, and teams, ensuring teams are working to a clear brief
- Responsible for the day to day management, KPI monitoring, forecasting and reporting of budgets and expenditure for Domestic and Housekeeping Services and service contracts (including Laundry/linen, Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Washrooms Services)
- Assist in the management of procurement and safe and efficient use of equipment, materials, chemicals and other items related to Domestic and Housekeeping Services
- Responsible for measuring cleanliness inspections and maintaining planned programmes and cleaning schedules, ensuring the environment meets statutory legislation and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with Infection Control Team to ensure commitment to reduction in HCAI, auditing and reporting to infection control
- Responsible for producing reports (including but not limited to activity and performance) on the Domestic and Housekeeping services, cleanliness inspections and other service contracts
The successful candidate will have experience of overseeing cleaners across a large commercial site previously.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.