Recruitment Agency Reference: 62018
A position has arisen for a temporary Driver placed within a highly reputable public sector organisation situated in Suffolk. This role takes responsibility for collecting and delivering equipment whilst carrying out basic checks and tests for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Your duties will include:
- Independently collecting and delivering equipment and products across Suffolk
- Responsible for the correct and safe use of the organisations vehicle
- Liaise with staff on site and ensure collection and delivery of the correct equipment
- Ensure good relationships are maintained with all staff
The successful candidate should have:
- A full Driving Licence and be prepared to drive daily across Suffolk
- A Standard DBS check or be willing to obtain one for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.